Sunday, October 17, 2010

Christian Watches and Tiles

Here are 3 watches with the Bible verse "Trust in the Lord with all your and lean not on your own understanding."  Proverbs 3:5

I have them listed on Etsy http://srwatches.etsy.com/

I may not have the exact cross, hands or Bible.  Email me as to what you would like with the verse and I will send you pics of what I have.

These are some tiles I have started to make.  I have them listed on Etsy only right now.  I'm still trying to figure out the shipping on these.  I have them listed for $5.00 a piece with shipping at $4.00 for one.

I am starting to pictures of flowers, old churches, pets and people on them.



The one above:God will work His plans, in spite of our mistakes. 

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, then live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."  Pr 3:5

"Forget the former things:do not dwell on the past.  See, I am doing a new thing!"  Isaiah 43:18, 19

Let me know what you would like to see on a tile.

No comments:

Post a Comment